Friday, May 23, 2014

14 Hours of No Electricity Power

The thought of having no electricity for hours is like being in hell. What's makes things worst is that it's the summer season here in the Philippines that's why its very hot. There are a lot of things I wasn't able to do today and I really hate it. How I wish me and my daughter just spend the whole afternoon at the mall yesterday. Well, I was able to sleep in the afternoon for some minutes but my back ached so much since I slept on the floor.
 
People at our place was expecting that the electricity will be back by 5pm but hours passed after 5 in the afternoon and still no electricity. Dinner was over and still no sign of electricity. And then somebody said by 11pm sure enough the electricity will be back already. Thankfully, before 11pm there was electricity already, we feel so much relief because finally we will be able to sleep comfortably at our beds.
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment