Saturday, May 24, 2014

Healthy Foods & Drinks That Can Make You Fat

I know a lot of people who have been very strict with their diet because they're dying to have that super fab, sexy, and thin body figure. Most of them anyway have problems when eating because they seem to gain more and more weight and beginning to become fat. Well, that's not my particular problem because no matter how much I eat every single day, it seems that I don't really get fat. Since my childhood days I've been very thin and it's actually fine with me. But not this time around, because I've been wanting to gain more weight and have a more fuller body figure so that people will not mistaken me for a teenager. In a few years time, I will be turning 30 years old and I want people to see me like an adult one and not like a young lady though it's an advantage.

Anyway, today I've made a research about foods and drinks that I can eat and drink that will help me become fat.

 
1. Avocado - considered as superfood with more than 20 vitamins and minerals, this fruit has a high-fat content (heart-healthy monounsatured fat), packed with 10 grams of fiber and has more than twice the potassium you can get from a banana.
 
2. Mixed Nuts - these are full packed with heart-healthy fats. One ounce serving of these nuts can offer you about 135 calories.
 
3. Protein Bars - healthy snacks on the go but remember to buy one with reduced sugar.
 
 
4. Granola and Trail Mix - another healthy snacks on the go are these whole-grain, fiber-rich mixes.
 
5. Chocolates - they actually contain compounds called polyphenols that can help lower one's blood pressure. Eating chocolates every single day can obviously make you fat, so make sure to eat in moderation so as to keep your heart healthy as well.
 
6. Dried Fruits - a small serving of dried fruits can give you so much nutrient and antioxidants which is really good for one's health.
 

 
7. Gluten Free Foods - these products are particularly high in calories and can help you gain enough weight.
 
8. Nutrition Waters - these are thirst quenchers are vitamin-enhanced drinks that contains more sugar than you expected.
 
9. Smoothies -these desserts can contain from 600 up to about 1,000 and more calories.
 
 
10. Tuna - a great choice of food that is packed with muscle-building protein and contains fewer than 200 calories.
 
11. Coffee Drinks - coffee with milk can give you load of calories than you know.
 
12. Flavored Greek Yogurt - though it has a tart taste, it can give you lots of calories than you need.
 
Source: MensFitness.com

  
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment