Thursday, May 8, 2014

Interesting and Fun Facts - Part 5

Here's the part 5 of the interesting and fun facts I want to share with you all.
 
 
I want to see one of this curly coated pig one day. From the research I've made, they are called Mangalitsa pig which is very unusual as it grows a hairy fleece like that of a sheep.
 
 
I'm looking forward for the day I'm going to meet somebody who looks exactly like me. That would be very exciting for anyone else.

 
I've seen a peacock and its beautiful colored feathers amazed me so much.
From the research I've made, they are not actually albino peacock for they are called White Peacock. The explanation regarding their color is because of the genetic mutation known as Leucism that causes the lack of pigments in the plumage.

 
This would be definitely so fun to do. How I wish there will also be snow in the Philippines.

 
I've done this a lot of times and I've really wonder what are those white dots I always see. Now I know that its my own white blood cells. Go ahead and try it, see it yourself.

 
Looks scary but really unique.
From what I read from Wikipedia, Snowflake was an albino gorilla. He is the only known white gorilla so far, and was the most popular resident of the Barcelona Zoo in Spain.
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment