Sunday, January 26, 2014

Happy 1st Birthday Baby Mia

I don't know how will I go on with this blog post of mine for today. I really can't help but cry thinking about the baby girl I lost exactly a year ago. Baby Mia happy happy birthday to you. You could have been one year old today. If you were alive today, we're probably busy right now preparing for your 1st birthday party. I miss you so much my dear. We all miss you our baby love. 



I know you are happy up there in heaven. Daddy, Mommy, and Ate Chantal just wanna dedicate this message for you.


post signature

1 comment:

  1. happy bday mia!

    you really are a strong woman my friend witnessing what you had last year..God designed Mia for His better plan for your family..

    thank you for sharing Mia with me..Ill always be here:-)

    ReplyDelete