Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My Healthy Dessert - Papaya with Milk and Sugar

Papaya is among my favorite fruits and lately I've been craving to eat one. Good thing I was able to buy a medium size papaya at the fruit market today and decided to turn it into a healthy dessert. So, I ended up making my own very easy version of Papaya with Milk and Sugar Dessert.




The Papaya Fruit




If you are not that aware, papaya fruit basically has lots of amazing nutritional benefits. It is actually referred to as "fruits of angels". Among the nutritional benefits you can get from the papaya fruit are:

- it helps in proper digestion
- it helps increase your appetite
- it helps control bowel movements
- it helps in protecting your heart by regulating your cell body fluids
- and many more..


So now here's how I made my healthy papaya dessert.

1. Washed and peeled the papaya.
2. Remove the seeds.
3. Cut the papaya into small portions.
4. Blend with milk and sugar.
5. Refrigerate it for 15 to 30 minutes. 

* You can add ice cubes and blend it using the blender and turn it to a tasty papaya shake. 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment