Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Red or Orange Color Lipstick Is Perfect for Me

I wanted to know the perfect lipstick color that will suit me best that's why I tried taking a color personality quiz about "What color should I wear?" 

The result:


Certificate: Test results
What color should you wear?
For 30 % you are: Your color is red or orange, and it fits your appearance and personality very well! It offers sincerity to your picture-perfect body that can sometimes give itself off as eternally not serious. You can shop for this color in stores such as American Eagle! I hope you enjoyed this quiz, and try out red or orange sometime!
24.6303 % of 37397 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A
 
Take this quiz: What color should you wear?

Red color lipstick is super fine with me because I really like the kind of glow it gives me when I wear one. Orange is kinda weird because I never tried wearing one and I don't really know if it will suit me best. Well, there's nothing wrong about trying it. 




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment