Thursday, January 23, 2014

Interesting and Fun Facts - Part 1

I've been browsing through the internet today about interesting and fun facts and found these really cool facts from WTF Fun fact. I found these facts indeed interesting to know. 

Have fun reading them too.


(I'll try observing my friends regarding this.)


(TRUE!! - do you agree?)


(really?!)


(I'm one of them! Well, it helps me sleep faster especially at night.)


(Well, it can be both the person and the memories that you'll miss.)


(Well, you should always have with you a good joke to share, Lol!)


(Well, not for me because I've been wanting to get fat and even though I eat a lot it just don't work for me.)


(You've probably just tried it! I did too and it's true you can't really hum properly while holding your nose closed.) 

These are just few of the interesting and fun facts I will share with you. I will search more of these amazing facts at WTF Fun Facts.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment