Saturday, March 22, 2014

Chicken Soup for the Expectant Mother's Soul



I really want to buy and get to read this book: "Chicken Soup for the Expectant Mother's Soul". It includes 101 Stories to inspire and warm the hearts of soon-to-be-mothers. This is so perfect for me and I hope I can find one at the bookstore today.

I really like reading Chicken Soup Books because of the very inspiring stories shared by other people. I remember I own one Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul and was able to finished reading it in less than a week. Sadly I don't have it now because someone borrowed it and didn't return it to me anymore. That book of mine is very important to me because that is where I preserved the six white roses my boyfriend who is now my hubby gave me during our first valentines day. 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment