Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Gift for Ordination of Priest



Few weeks ago I've received a text message from good friend of mine who was also my former office mate in COSI. It was an invitation message for his ordination this coming May 2014. Since from the day I met him, I started calling him "Father Ryan" since he is a seminarian and wants to become a priest someday. 

We often text each other and send messages through Facebook to say hi and hello and update each other about our whereabouts including updates about our former office mates. 

Father Ryan is such a good person with a pure heart and really deserve to become a priest and serve the Lord. I can't wait to see him being ordained and officially call him Father Ryan.

To make his ordination special, I'm thinking of giving him a memorable gift. I have here some gift idea but still can't make up my mind which one to give him.

  • Inspirational Book
  • Personalized Mug (Blessed is a Man of Faith)
  • Necktie
  • Rosary

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment