Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Perks Of Working From Home


Since the year 2006, I've already started online work through my blog and at the same time working for a company. Whenever I have free time at night when I'm home, I spend it doing my online job. And in just a few months I was able to earn a lot of money already. It was just last year that I've decided to permanently choose home based job so that at the same time I can look after my family.

With the growing popularity of home based jobs, there are a number of my friends who also prefer doing it and we've all agree that with such kind of work, we can actually do our job wherever and whenever we want to especially at the comfort of our own homes.

In reality, working from home has given me several advantages and that includes the following things:

1. I get to spend more time with my family every single day. I really don't have to wake up as early as 4:30 or 5:00 AM to cook breakfast, clean the house, take a bath, get dress, put on make up, and look after my daughter, and my hubby. With my home based job, there's no need to rush myself everyday thus I can spend more time preparing breakfast and eating together with my family before they go to work and school.

2. Working from home offers me a less stressful environment with a quieter atmosphere as compared to working in an office which actually has a lot of distractions. I love working alone because I can focus more on the work I do and that makes me more productive. 

3. I can save enough money each day because there's no need for me to commute from home to work and vice versa. I won't even have to experience traffic on the streets and having to run as fast as I can just to be able to reach the office on time or else there will be a deduction on my salary if I'm late.

4. I can definitely balance doing household chores and accomplishing my home based work. I just love the idea of looking after my family, keeping our house clean every single day, and at the same earn money even I'm just home. 

5. The flexibility in hours. I can definitely choose to work whenever I want to. After my hubby and my daughter left home in the morning, it's only me and our pet dog who spends the rest of the day together. After washing the dishes, sweeping and mopping the floor, I take a bath, and starts working on my desk. I spend a long break during lunch time, watch TV, take a nap in the afternoon, and get back to work after having my afternoon snacks. At 5 PM when my hubby and my daughter arrives home, I stop working to help my hubby prepare dinner and assist my daughter in her homework. After dinner, I can start working again.

6. I can talk on the phone for hours, chat with friends, update my blog, watch movies online, and check my Facebook any time I can.

7. I can go shopping, do the grocery, and attend to my appointments any time I want to.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment