Sunday, March 16, 2014

How We Spend The Weekend

We had such a fun Saturday family bonding yesterday. We woke up early and had breakfast together especially prepared by my hubby. After I'm done with my laundry, I brought my daughter to her pedia because we scheduled her for a de-worming treatment, just perfect because it's already vacation time, no more classes starting Monday. After the check-up, together with my nephew, we all went to my OB-Gyne because it's my fourth pre-natal check-up. It took as as a while because there were other patients aside from me. Afterwards, we had a late lunch at Shakey's.



After we had lunch, my daughter asked to play for an hour at the playground while me, my hubby, and our nephew went to purchase an iron which I badly need to have one. I'm just so happy I was able to get a pink/white iron.

And while we wait for my daughter to finish playing, we went shopping for clothes, bought necessary items at the grocery including my pre-natal vitamins.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment