Saturday, April 5, 2014

Archie Comics


Way back in my high school years, among my favorite things to do during free time on weekends and after studying my lessons on weekdays is reading Archie comics. I used to have a lot of these comics but I don't know where are they now. How I wish I could still find them so I can give it to my daughter to read. 

I just love the story of friendship between the main characters Archie, Betty, and Veronica although the two girls often quarrel because they both like and love Archie. 

Here are the other characters in Archie Comics:


Good thing I'm still able to find Archie comics today from bookstores though they're quite expensive as compared before that's why I'm thinking twice about buying one. Maybe if I have enough money, I'm going to buy one and start collecting them again. 

I've also found Archie Comics on Google Play which I can download to read. It features over 1200+ comics and over 40 complete graphic novels and I will download it later tonight. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment