Saturday, April 26, 2014

Renow-D Facial Cream

Today, I've visited my previous blog My Posh Little Ones. Unfortunately I don't get to update it anymore. But to my surprise I've found out there are still many people who visits it and read my posts. Among the most visited post I have there is about "Renow-D Facial Cream" last March 4, 2013 which reached about 1,810 views.


Here's a copy of that post about Renow-D Facial Cream

This morning I went to the mall to look for the perfect facial cream that would help treat my pimples and probably help whiten the chicken pox scars on my face and neck.

There are lots of facial creams available and I actually had a hard time choosing the best cream considering the brand and ingredients of the product as well as the price. After about 15 minutes or so, I have decided to pick Renow-D Formula-One Facial Cream.



I have heard about this product Renow-D a number of years ago and read some testimonials if such product is really effective. Based on the reviews I have gathered, it is indeed an effective facial cream product that could remove black spots on the face in just 1 week time. There's nothing wrong about trying this product, it cost less than Php 30.00 only. 

For now, I will be using Renow-D facial cream for a week or so and apply it twice a day, one in the morning and one in the evening before going to sleep. I hope it will be effective on my face and soon become blemish free. I just wish I won't be allergic to it.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment