Monday, April 14, 2014

Holy Week 2014



One of the many special occasions I always look forward every year is the Holy Week. When I was still young our whole family used to spend it travelling and spending a short vacation at my Dad's place at Camarines Norte. I just love the idea of spending quality bonding time with my relatives there and going to the beach. Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to travel far because I'm on my 6th month of pregnancy and I really have to be careful. 

Anyway, spending the Holy Week 2014 here at our place in Legazpi, Albay is great considering I still can watch the procession which passes by just outside our house and there's Santa Maria Salome at our neighborhood. 

It is already a holiday this coming Thursday so our family will get to spend more time together at home. We still haven't decided yet if we will go swimming by Saturday or by Sunday together with our neighbors.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment