Tuesday, April 1, 2014

How A Brother Protect His Sister

I have only one brother in this world and I know he loves me so much. I love him too to the moon and back! Just like our parents love for us, I know for sure that my brother love me unconditionally and will always be there to protect and defend me whatever happens.

Yes, my Kuya is an overprotective brother to me and I don't hate him for that. In fact I admire how he guard me from harm and take good care of me especially during our childhood days. And though we often see each other this time around, since we have our own family already, we always take time to talk to each other.



Now, I want to share with you the ways how my brother protected me as his one and only little sister.

1. Like any older brother, my Kuya most of the time make fun of me when we were little to the point that I will always end up crying and feeling so lonely. However, he will be very first person to get angry and even make revenge if someone else teases me.

2. When I entered my high school years, my Kuya always remind me to focus on my study first and do not entertain any boy who will try to court me. In case someone else does, that somebody needs to win not only my father and mother's approval, but also his approval. Well, he did become friendly with my suitors but I know exactly what he's thinking, "no one will be ever good enough." 

3. Since my brother is older than me, he taught me a lot about boys. One thing he told me is how sensitive men can be. He explains to me the big difference regarding how men thinks and interpret things, and what actually goes into their minds.

4. My brother is my savior. He usually take half of the blame whenever I've done something wrong. So it's not just me who gets scolded by our parents, because he also gets punished. Well, I'm somewhat flattered and very much thankful because my brother is always there to lighten the load of penalty I get from my parents for doing bad.

5. In connection with the 4th item, my brother is indeed my rescuer especially during meal times when my parents don't allow me to leave the table until I finish my meal. My brother will always make way to help me finish my food without our parents knowing.

Because of all these things, I'm really thankful that God has given me a wonderful brother that I wouldn't trade for anything else in this world.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment