Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Kawa Kawa Hill and Nature Park, Ligao City

Travelling to Kawa Kawa Hill and Nature Park at Ligao City will only take me about 30 minutes of road travel from our place. However, until now I haven't been there yet and I've been longing to see the the place along with the sunflower farm. 


Located at California Village, Brgy. Tuburan, Ligao City is the Kawa-Kawa Hill and Nature Park which is a 236 meter land where you will actually be able to see an amazing 360 degree view of the said city and its neighboring towns. For a little bit of history, Kawa-Kawa derived its name because of its unique shape that resembles a "kawa" or cauldron. 

The Kawa-Kawa Hill and Nature Park is considered as one of the famous tourist destinations here in Albay. It is made popular as a religious destination especially during the Holy Week season because of its larger than life Stations of the Cross.






Seeing these pictures makes me more excited to see them for real. I have asked my hubby if we can go to Ligao this coming Wednesday or Thursday and he said yes as long as vehicles will be allowed to enter and there will only be short walks for me to take which I doubt. In case I don't get to visit the place, I'll surely go there months after I give birth or as soon as I'm allowed to walk for a long distance. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment