Friday, April 18, 2014

Good Friday Procession

As early as 5 in the afternoon, me and my daughter have been very excited to witness the Holy Week procession that will pass by our house. I remember my daughter joined the said procession three years ago and she said it was very tiring that's why she doesn't want to join again instead she'll just watch it on the street. 

During my childhood days whenever we're in Daet, Camarines Norte for the Holy Week, I don't remember watching the procession with my cousins because we usually spend it at my lola's house bonding together. And whenever I choose to stay with my mom here in Legazpi during the Holy Week, I don't get to see the whole procession because it doesn't pass by outside the house, I have to walk some distance to be able to witness it. But what I remember well was my father taking me and my brother on a city tour checking out every house that has a life size station of the cross.

For this Holy Week 2014, here are some of the photos I've taken during the procession.




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment