Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Funny Jokes To Laugh About



A husband and wife are trying to set up a new password for their computer. The husband puts, "Mypenis," and the wife falls on the ground laughing because on the screen it says, "Error. Not long enough." - JILBO

Where do pencils come from? Pencilvania. - DENNIE ASKEW

A child asked his father, "How were people born?" So his father said, "Adam and Eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on." The child then went to his mother, asked her the same question and she told him, "We were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now." The child ran back to his father and said, "You lied to me!" His father replied, "No, your mom was talking about her side of the family." - ANONYMOUS

The teacher asked Jimmy, "Why is your cat at school today Jimmy?" Jimmy replied crying, "Because I heard my daddy tell my mommy, 'I am going to eat that p*ssy once Jimmy leaves for school today!'" - ELAINEKILL

If con is the opposite of pro, then is Congress the opposite of progress? - TRENTHINGER21

I never wanted to believe that my Dad was stealing from his job as a road worker. But when I got home, all the signs were there. - ANONYMOUS

A German asks a Mexican if they have any Jews in Mexico. The Mexican says, “Sí, we have orange jews, apple jews, and grape jews!” - BLUEYEZ74

Nobody starves in America. People in America die from over eating. - PYESLEY

A teacher wanted to teach her students about self-esteem, so she asked anyone who thought they were stupid to stand up. One kid stood up and the teacher was surprised. She didn’t think anyone would stand up so she asked him, “Why did you stand up?” He answered, “I didn’t want to leave you standing up by yourself.” - RONALD34

Whenever your ex says, "You'll never find someone like me," the answer to that is, "That's the point." - ASCELYN
Source: laughfactory
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment