Sunday, April 6, 2014

My Everyday Prayer - Lord of Pardon



I'm a Roman Catholic but I'm not a super religious person if I may say. I often attend mass for personal reasons. I don't pray the rosary every night, but I do always pray whenever my mind and heart say so. It's not funny to say but I never forget to say my prayer when I'm taking a bath. Yes, I do pray while I'm shampooing my hair, I'm used to do it everyday and even my daughter does it when we take a bath together. 

Now that I'm pregnant for the third time, all I ask from Jesus is to keep me and my baby safe all the time until I give birth to him or her and as he or she grows up. My Mom gave me a prayer booklet, the Lord of Pardon which she told me to read at least once a day. I remember she gave me one when I was still pregnant with myfirst child. I even hold it and was praying it while I was giving birth and it did helped me a lot thinking that the Lord God will be there for me and will never leave by my side. 

The Lord of Pardon prayer booklet is not only for pregnant woman but for all those who seek guidance and help from the Lord. It's a 32-page booklet that includes bible verses, prayers, notes, and dedications.

For my particular situation, this part of the prayer booklet suits me most:

"Any woman who is about to deliver should hang this prayer on her neck, will deliver easily without any danger."

I know God the Father will never leave my side. I know He is always there for me, for all of us guiding each one of us and encouraging us to do good. I am not a sinner so I know God will bless me and my whole family. I trust the Lord God. 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment