Thursday, February 20, 2014

I Will Fall For A Boy Who Will..


I will definitely fall for a boy who will be very much willing to do all (more than) all these things for me. But I'm no longer looking for that somebody because I've already found him and that is my husband. I fall in love with him over and over again because he loves me just because. We've been together for more than 10 years and still counting to forever. We're blessed with two daughters, one is already an angel, and a new blessing is coming our way and we can't wait to see him or her in just few months. We're also lucky to have a stress reliever whom we treat like our own child, our wonder dog Mio. 

To all single ladies out there, it is really important to end up with someone who will love you for who you are. I'm no love expert but I've been into a number of relationships since I'm in highschool. I've met guys with different attitudes and perspectives about love and relationships. I have lots of friends, younger, of the same age, and older than me, some are still single, choose to remain single, married and happy, and some are into complicated relationships. I've heard almost all of their stories including their personal problems and in some ways can relate to them. I understand their own point of views about love and relationship and definitely learned a lot from their experiences. 

What's important here is having someone who will love you and grow old with you. Setting standards may sometimes be necessary but you should not always stick to it in a sense that you will not really be able to find someone who is "perfect". Just ponder on this quote, "You don't find love, love comes to you." And remember, happily ever after can definitely happen to someone who believes in it and make ways for it to happen. 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment