Thursday, February 13, 2014

Third PreNatal Care Check-Up

Today is my third month of prenatal care check-up with my OB-Gyne. I'm pretty excited to get updated about my baby's current development and condition, and more importantly hear his/her heartbeat again through the use of a doppler.

My OB told me I'm 3 months and 3 weeks pregnant and that my due date will be on July 31, 2014 (plus/minus 2 weeks). The new vitamins prescribed to me is Iberet - Folic 500, a multi-vitamins with iron which I need to take 1 tablet each before bedtime for the next 30 days.


My OB also prescribed me to take two tablets of Calcium Caltrate Plus after having breakfast for 30 days since I told her that I often experience slight contractions in my upper legs.



And in case I continuously feel the said contractions, I should tell her the soonest possible so she can prescribed me additional vitamins with potassium. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment