Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Watsons Buy 1 Take 1 Beauty and Hair Products

Since I started shopping for beauty and hair products at SM Naga City, I get to know about Watsons Buy 1 Take 1 beauty and hair items. Watsons actually offer many special promo items and that's one thing I liked from them aside from the cheap prices of their products. 

Just a few months ago I was able to purchased Watsons items here at Legazpi since they have a branch here at Savemore. 

Buy 1 Take 1 Shampoo and Cream Body Wash


Buy 1 Take 1 Lotion

These Watsons products are definitely what I wanted to take care of my skin and hair. The body wash and lotion smells so good that I don't even need to put on cologne anymore. The shampoo also works perfectly for me, my hair feels so soft after using it along with the conditioner (sorry I don't have a picture) which is also from Watson.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment