Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My Own Recipe: Adobong Chicken Gizzard

It's another day for me at the kitchen. Lucky that I'm able to find and buy chicken gizzard at the wet market yesterday. 1/4 kilo of chicken gizzard at Php 30.00 is just perfect for my adobo recipe today. 

I definitely love adobo and I will be experimenting a dish today. Instead of using pork as the main ingredient, I will be using chicken gizzard. My hubby cooked adobong chicken gizzard about 2 years ago and I really loved its taste. 

So here's the ingredients for Adobong Chicken Gizzard


Last night I've already marinated the gizzard in soy sauce and vinegar and have it refrigerated.



Cooking adobong gizzard is fairly easy. Enough time is just needed in simmering the gizzard to make it tender. 

And here's the finished product.


This is just 1/4 of the chicken gizzard I've marinated. I've saved some for tonight's dinner. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment