Saturday, February 1, 2014

Perfectly Delicious "Nilagang Baka"

Cravings answered! Thanks to my hubby who cooks very well. Whenever I asked him to cook me my favorite Nilagang Baka (Beef Stew with Clear Broth/Beef Soup/Boiled Beef) he never think twice about preparing it not only for me but also for our daughter. 


(Credits to my hubby who took this photo the last time he cooked Nilagang Baka.)

Sadly I don't know how to cook this sumptuous dish. According to my hubby Nilagang Baka is easy to cook it's just that it's time consuming because it takes about an hour or so in boiling and simmering the beef. Well then it's okay to wait for some time because in the end I will be able to enjoy a hearty dish that has a very rich and flavorful beef broth. And the best dipping sauce for it is a mix of fish sauce (patis) and calamansi. All these is perfect to be eaten with steamed rice. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment