Sunday, February 2, 2014

Totally Free and High PR Web Directories

When I first started blogging, I really didn't know that I can actually earn a lot from doing it. All I know and wanted to do is make a blog, a personal blog specifically and post whatever I want to share to my readers. After sharing my blog to others for them to visit, a friend of mine inform me that I can actually turn it into a business in a form of earning online through blog posting. 

It took me quite sometime to fully understand how everything works until I've started earning more than I expected. Sadly, I already stopped earning online through my first blog because I have to work at an office and didn't have enough time to update my blog and maintain its pagerank which is very important so I can get a lot of opportunities.

Now that I've fully decided to go back to such career of working online, I am doing the best I can to create interesting posts for all my readers that will in turn give me a higher pagerank for the sake of getting a lot of work opportunities. Among the very first thing I did was to indexed my blog to blog directories.

And here are the first five High PR Web Directories where I've submitted my blog for free. 


boingboing.net (Google Page Rank - 7)


a1webdirectory.org (Google Page Rank - 5)


sitepromotiondirectory.com (Google Page Rank - 7)


ananzi.co.za (Google Page Rank - 6)


blogs-collection.com (Google Page Rank - 5)

Source: hififun.net


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment