Friday, February 21, 2014

Max's Restaurant Goodies

It's another long craving day for me. Oh, how hard it is for me to feel this way. Right now I've been dying to eat at Max's Restaurant. There are a number of Max's goodies that I want to devour on right at this very moment. How I wish I have a magic to make it all become available in front of me to eat. 

It's been months since the last time I was able to eat at Max's restaurant. And I'm really hoping to be able to taste their food real soon if not this afternoon. 

I particularly love Max's Kare-Kare. I've tried cooking it once but it was a failure.


Php 394.90

It's a little bit expensive but the overall taste is worth the price.

Another Max's goodies I would like to eat is Pancit Canton. The small size serving is generous enough for me.


Php 148.50 (Small)
Php 214.50 (Regular)

When it comes to seafood, I love Max's Camaron Rebosado and Sinigang na Hipon. I love shrimp that's it!


Php 368.50


Php 346.50

To complete my fave Max's goodies, I want several pieces of this Caramel Bar.



Php 148.50

So that's it I'm really super hungry now. I think I need to finally decide about having my lunch at Max's Restaurant today. 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment