Monday, February 3, 2014

My Own Recipe: Adobong Sitaw


I admit I'm not good enough when it comes to cooking unlike my hubby who is indeed a good chef. However, lucky then that I know some basic cooking skills like sauteing which is actually so simple to do. Adobo is one basic dish I know how to cook. And among my favorite adobo dish recipe is Adobong Sitaw. It's not like the ordinary adobong sitaw in a sense that I prefer to include more meat than the vegetables. 

Here are the ingredients I used in cooking my own recipe of Adobong Sitaw..


pork cut into my desired pieces
(string beans) sitaw cut into strips
salt and pepper to taste
garlic and onion
cooking oil
soysauce
water

The procedure for cooking Adobong Sitaw is fairly simple. 

1. Heat the frying pan.
2. Put cooking oil.
3. Saute garlic and onion.
4. Add the pork and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Pour in the soysauce and water and bring to a boil.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Simmer for 15 minutes or until the pork is tender.
8. Add the sitaw and cook for another 3-5 minutes.
9. Served hot together with steamed rice.

So that's my own recipe of Adobong Sitaw.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment