Saturday, February 15, 2014

Our Valentines Day Celebration

Every single day is like Valentines Day for me and my hubby so every day is already special for us. Last Thursday, February 13 we already had a pre-valentines lunch date and later on that evening together with our daughter and our pet Mio, we had a special dinner at home - my hubby prepared a sumptuous meal.

Before Cupid's Day, my hubby and my daughter already gave me special gifts and I truly appreciate their sweetness.




Now here's my Valentines message to the love of my life..

Daddy..

I want to grow old with you! 
No matter how wrinkled your skin may become, 
or your head be filled with so much grays,
I will be here with you and together we will face eternity.

Looking at our kids, I realize how far we’ve come. 
We have been through a lot 
And yet we are still together and stronger than ever.
Thank you for staying beside me. 

You are as strong as ever. 
You make things easy even if life becomes tough. 
Still manages to laugh as if everything is okay.
I admire the way you inspire me to face life with so much faith and strength. 
I love you for inspiring me to fight!

I love you not because of your good looks. Not even because of how much money you have. You are my love because of the real person that you are.

I love you! Happy Valentines Day Daddy!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment